Every Student’s Needs are Different.
For this reason, Evolve has put together a few package options that will likely fit your needs. Each package will include multiple services that will provide the student with support throughout the entire college application process. This means that you can rest easy knowing that your son or daughter is in good hands!
This fee includes both in person meetings as well as time required of the counselor outside of meetings to research specific programs, edit essays, etc.
For students in any grade who need intermittent help with any of our services or seniors who need minimal help with applications and essay brainstorming and editing for up to five (5) colleges. Juniors who plan to apply to selective colleges (those that require supplemental essays) and or the University of California system should choose one of our more comprehensive packages as they require more extensive strategy, writing, editing and review. Fee includes in-person meetings as well as time required outside of meetings for research or essay editing. This package has a firm 10-hour maximum.
Gold Package (11th & 12th graders)
- Guidance on high school course selection.
- SAT/ACT prep timeline advising (not tutoring).
- Extracurricular, volunteer, and internship recommendations.
- Academic, athletic or creative resume and portfolio building.
- Creation of a balanced college list to include: safety, target and reach schools
- Analyze and determine the best application strategy: Early Action, Restrictive Early Action, Restrictive Early Action, Early Decision 1 or 2, and Regular Decision based on the student’s academic profile.
- Essay brainstorming, drafting and editing for up to fifteen (15) essays.
- College application guidance and review for up to eight (8) colleges. (All UCs and CSUs count as 1 college each.)
Platinum Package (11th & 12th graders)
- Includes everything in the Gold Package plus:
- Support for students applying with special interests including but not limited to athletes, visual and performing arts students, and honors program candidates.
- Financial aid presentation and customized support.
- Essay brainstorming, drafting and editing for up to twenty-five (25) essays.
- College application guidance and review for up to fifteen (15) colleges.
- College decision advising to help compare costs, housing, programs, and general “fit.”